Life brings moments or experiences that challenge us. Moments that are difficult. Every single person experiences these kinds of moments at different points in their lives. Riverside wants to help. Men and women in Riverside’s community care ministry are in prayer and stand ready to help you by offering support, encouragement, and prayer.
- Please reach out to us if you are experiencing any of the following:
- A medical situation for you or someone you love;
- The passing away of a loved one;
- Urgent situations of despair, where you feel lost or alone or having difficulty in handling a situation;
- Difficult situations involving children or other loved ones;
- Needed meals or childcare in emergencies;
- Help in situations of unexpected disasters;
- Any other life’s situations in which you could use a faithful friend to walk alongside you
Please let us know if you are interested in serving in this wonderful ministry of care, by reaching out to Michael McCrum, Riverside's Director of Community Care Ministry, at email@example.com, or by completing the following form.